Most Insurance Plans & Credit Cards Welcome
- What dental insurance do we accept?
- We accept most any dental insurance plan so long as it allows you to choose your own dentist.* We do not participate in the Denti-Cal program.
- What are co-payments?
- Most dental insurance plans require that the patient pay a percentage of the fee for each procedure. Under many plans, diagnostic and preventative procedures are covered at 100% (this usually includes x-rays, examinations, and cleanings). For other procedures, a co-payment of 20-50% is typically required depending on the type of procedure. (These percentages vary by insurance company and also depend on the type of procedure). Some procedures may not be covered by your insurance company. If you are unsure about your coverage, we can help you find out.
- Do you bill the insurance company for me?
- Yes. As a courtesy, we file the claims with your dental insurance company. We will give you an estimate of what we expect them to pay, and an estimate of your portion (the co-payment), which is due at the time the treatment is rendered.
*Some patients have "Preferred Provider Plans, (PPO)" which encourage the selection of a dentist from a list provided by the insurance company. Sometimes these plans allow you to choose a dentist who is not on their list. If this is the case, they will usually pay a smaller percentage of the fees for you. Although we have chosen not to take part in any of these lists, you may still come to us if your insurance company permits.